Sunday, August 23, 2009

Introduction and Inspirations

Good Evening to all you hungry stomachs out there interested in perusing the blogosphere in hopes of finding your new and exciting recipe of the week! Recently that's been one of my favorite thing to do, second to the actual cooking of course.

For the last few months it seems, every time I get ready to cook something I find myself hovering over my favorite food blog; "ZOE, Inspired Finds and Tastes". I must say, I know the author quite well and have found it quite the inpiration. My boyfriend Michael loves it and has talked me into writing my own. I can only hope I can keep my page as up to date and appetizing as hers. In fact, you may find me trying out some of her recipes from time to time. Not without credit of course.

Other than ZOE's blog, some of my other favorite sources include "How to Cook Everything" by Mark Bittman, and my mother's old family recipe cards. So far I've mostly followed these recipes with a few modifications here and there but hope to be creating more adventurous dishes soon.

Without further adieu, I'll start posting so get your napkins ready!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! We can guest blog on each others blog! I actually just ordered "How to cook everything" by mark bittman from amazon, I cant wait! Everything looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't wait to follow along and try out your recipes. You're already making my mouth water! :)

    ReplyDelete